Tuesday, August 23, 2011

History of Art Assignment 3

Finally it came to individual assignment. I am a little bit afraid I will not have enough time to complete this assignment. I have chosen "The Creation of Adam" for this assignment. Now, I have to do all the mind maps and write the essay myself. Well, actually I am enjoyed in it. Although I hate to do research, it is quite a tiring work for me. Moreover, other assignments also meeting the deadlines. I am quite worry and anxious when things all come in once. I think I really need to manage my time wisely. But for this assignment, we have to pass it up on Monday. I use whole Saturday night to complete it, did it until early in the morning. I felt happy when I need not to rush this assignment at last minute. Most of my friends burned midnight oil to complete the essay parts but I have time to rest and sleep.

Since I have done one assignment before, so for this one, I manage to do it better. These are the mind maps for description, analysis, judgement and audience.

Description


Analysis 



Judgement




Audience







No comments:

Post a Comment