Monday, June 13, 2011

My thoughts...

I hope my drawing skill will improve in the future after I joined this course.

My ambition was to be a teacher when I was young. But after I grow up, I found that is not easy to be a teacher or even lecturer, need to mark a lot of exercises and assignments, quite a tiring work. After that I switched my ambition to be a lawyer because I speak very well when arguing with people in Mandarin, haha. But lawyer not just need to talk and have to understand law very well. I hate those things that need to memorise, that's why I hate Sejarah during secondary school although I got an A+ for it, it's sound funny right? I forced myself to remember all the facts the week before exam, that's how I get an A. Slowly when I graduated, I found that I prefer design. I do not really like drawing but I interested in typography design. My mind keep on changing, I do not know what I really want. I hope I can discover it before I complete my degree course.

Actually, my knowledge about history is very poor, therefore I hope can gain more knowledge from this course and get to know some of the memorable history of art and design. Erm.. I know is a must to study the history of art and design but it is really a boring stuff for me, maybe because I hate history? I don't know. I agreed that it is necessary in order to help me to develop my larger goals, I will try to like it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment